Apprentice Admin Assistant
Administration Assistant – Apprentice
Contract Type : Fixed Term Contract - Term Time Only (plus inset days)
36 hours per week (10am to 6pm)
Salary : Between £8.20 and £8.72 per hour dependent upon age
Mission Grove Primary School is looking to recruit an efficient and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to work in the busy admin offices of our growing school.
Applicants should be:
· An experienced Administrator
· Willingness to maintain high levels of professionalism and pays attention to detail and accuracy
· A team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has good interpersonal skills
· Able to work on own initiative
· An excellent communicator
We can offer:
· Support within an established team
· Lively and enthusiastic children
· Support throughout the apprenticeship programme
Application packs are available to download from the school website. Completed forms should be sent via email to Jobs@missiongrove.org.uk or posted to the Buxton Road address detailed above.
Only applications submitted on the local authority application form will be considered.
Mission Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers. The successful candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS and be required to complete the Disqualification by Association declaration form.
Closing Date: Friday 16th October 2020
Interview date: Week commencing 19th October 2020