ParentPay - our online payment service
Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7 –
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text –
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to get started with ParentPay…
We will shortly be sending you your account activation username and password, once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the Matt Hubbard at the school Office.
For more information please click here. Link to https://www.parentpay.com/PR1/Info/PP_Parents.aspx