In year 6 children are using their previous learning along with new vocabulary to make more complex sentences and extend their writing. The topic we are covering are family and food.
You can find a list of key words for each topic at the bottom of the page.
End of term activities:
- Download and complete the food puzzles (cross words and word search) at the bottom of the page. If you don't remember the words in French you can use the online dictionary Wordreference.com
- Listen to the numbers to 100 song below and practice your bigger numbers here (be careful to not click on the adds). You can also find a numbers crossword to download the bottom of this page.
Bonne chance! Good luck!
Ma famille - Family
- family members (using the 3 forms of 'my')
- adjectives (masculine and feminine)
- opinions and hobbies
Drinks and snacks
Lesson 1 - Les boissons (drinks):
Quiz here: https://wordwall.net/play/2197/869/979
Lesson 2 - Les snacks:
Activities: 1. Word search: https://wordwall.net/play/3003/797/135
2. Maze Chase: https://wordwall.net/play/3003/797/917
3. Quiz: https://wordwall.net/play/3003/797/309
At the cafe: ordering food and drinks
prices - bigger numbers and understanding euros
at the restaurant